You want to dye your hair? Come to us and have it professionally done!
We do it safely, with a professional range of dyes, and can offer tips such as what colors would be best with your hair.
But before even coming to us, make sure you know what color or colors you want, by testing them out with an appropriately colored wig!
Here’s some examples of our work:
- Red Dyed Curly Hair.
- Red Dyed Thin Afro.
- Brunette Dye on Black Hair.
- Red Dyed Curls.
- Red Dyed Straight Hair.
- Blue Dyed Ringlets.
- Black Curls with Reddish Tips.
- Red Highlights on black hair on the back of the head.
- Curls fading from black to red from roots to tips.
- Hair dyed grey from the forehead down.
- Black-haired Girl with her side-swept bangs dyed blonde.
- Long wavy hair done up in a crown braid with the braid’s ends dyed copper-y, and all hair from the ears down dyed copper-y too.
- Hair dyed so it’s fading from black to red from the roots to the ends.
- Long hair with its lower half dyed wine-ish.
- Curly hair with its lower half dyed reddish.
- Electric blue highlighted cornrows in a ponytail, with two cornrows having it in a dotted line pattern.
- Wavy black hair with blonde highlights.
Dye and extend your hair:
We also have dyed extensions, so you can extend your hair and have it be a certain color at the same time. Here’s some examples:
- Curly Hair extensions in Black, Red and Brown.
- Reddish-purple hair extensions.
- Long yellow braid extensions.
- Long purple braid extensions.
- Black, purple, and blue hair extensions.
However, we only give you hair extensions if your hair is 3 inches or longer.
If you want to see the rest of our gallery, click here!
Book an appointment with us to dye your hair whenever you want!