Here at Hair n Extensions Boutique, we offer a wide selection of ways to make a braid with our various services:
- Cornrows in progress.
- All visible hair in cornrows, and bunned up into a bun at the back of the head.
- Brunette, blonde and black cornrows using all hair on head, bunned up at the back of the head, behind the ears.
- Cornrows using all the hair, and bunned up into a dome-shaped braid on the top of the head.
- Cornrows gathering all hair on the head into a puffy thing that’s sort of like a conk, with a bun at the back of the head.
- Dreadlocks gathering all the hair so it can fall behind the head.
- All hair has been made into cornrows and arranged into a symmetrical pattern along the front to back of the head.
- Dreadlocks gathered to a point on top of the head.
- Dreadlocks using all of the hair, gathered into a ponytail coming from the top of the head.
- All hair on head bunned up into a braid on the top of the head.
- Dreadlocks falling both behind and in front of girl with glasses.
- Dreadlocks falling straight down to about chest height, with some of them dyed a purple-ish color.
- Cornrows bunned up.
- Front half of hair dyed brown, back half left black, all braided into dreadlocks put in no recognizable pattern.
- Long wavy hair going down to below the hips, done up in a crown braid with the braid’s ends dyed copper-y, and all hair from the ears down dyed copper-y too.
If you want to see the rest of our gallery, click here!
Book an appointment with us to get your hair braided the way you want!.